3,388 Apartments for rent in Hawthorne, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hawthorne Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (17)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Hawthorne Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hawthorne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Culver City Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Carson Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Hawthorne?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Hawthorne?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hawthorne?
What do Beach Boys Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson; actress Marilyn Monroe; sportsmen Jim Thorpe and Mike Scott; and a myriad other celebrities have in common? They all grew up in Hawthorne, a sunny, teeming LA suburb.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Hawthorne renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.