848 Studio Apartments for rent in Foster City, CA
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Foster City Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Foster City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Foster City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (20)
- Foster City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Foster City Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Foster City (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Foster City (2)
- Redwood City Studio Apartments (7)
- San Mateo Studio Apartments (4)
- Emerald Lake Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Burlingame Studio Apartments (4)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- Hayward Studio Apartments (4)
- San Leandro Studio Apartments (2)
- Brisbane Studio Apartments (1)
- East Palo Alto Studio Apartments (2)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Foster City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Foster City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Foster City?
Talk about shiny new things: Foster City is basically brand spankin' new, established in 1960 as a planned community just south of San Francisco.
Foster City has a the population clocks in at just over 30,000. Right on the edge of the San Francisco Bay, Foster City is a suburban area with lots of ties to Silicon Valley and the gaming industry. The job market here is booming, since Foster City is right at the midpoint between Palo Alto and San Francisco, so office space and apartment rentals are easy to come by. Only 30 minutes from San Francisco, it's a great suburban oasis away from the hectic City by the Bay.
Having trouble with Craigslist Foster City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Foster City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Foster City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.