379 Condos for rent in Emeryville, CA
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Berkeley Condos for Rent (1)
- Albany Condos for Rent (2)
- Alameda Condos for Rent (1)
- Oakland Condos for Rent (38)
- San Francisco Condos for Rent (316)
- Richmond Condos for Rent (2)
- San Pablo Condos for Rent (1)
- South San Francisco Condos for Rent (1)
- San Leandro Condos for Rent (2)
- Sausalito Condos for Rent (1)
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
Finding condos for rent in Emeryville is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Emeryville may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Emeryville that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.