327 Apartments for rent in El Monte, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (5)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (7)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Monte Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Temple City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (4)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- San Marino Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Garages (2)
- Monrovia Apartments with Garages (6)
- Montebello Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in El Monte?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in El Monte?
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
El Monte apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.