681 Apartments for rent in El Monte, CA with Pools
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (9)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- El Monte Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (3)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Temple City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monrovia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Montebello Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in El Monte?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in El Monte?
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in El Monte means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in El Monte could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.