684 Apartments for rent in El Dorado Hills, CA with Pools
- El Dorado Hills Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Balconies (22)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Garages (22)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- El Dorado Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- El Dorado Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Cameron Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (15)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gold River Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (8)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (16)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in El Dorado Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in El Dorado Hills?
"Turn up that radio /Hear the rock and roll. /Malibu shines like summer gold /Wild beaches in the salty wind /California summers never end. /California - you're so nice. /California - you're paradise." (- The Runaways, "California Paradise")
Before you get any ideas, El Dorado Hills has no relation to the mythical city made of gold. However, Coloma, the place where the 1848 California gold rush originated, lies about 13 miles from El Dorado Hills. If you're looking for gold, that'll be your best bet. If that isn't enough history for you, a Portion of two Pony Express routes dating back to 1861 still remain as modern El Dorado Hills roads today and are historical features valued deeply by the residents. With a huge telecommuter population, El Dorado Hills is a great place for the family-oriented prospective to work from home. If that sounds like, come on down to El Dordo Hills! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in El Dorado Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in El Dorado Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.