70 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Dixon, CA
- Dixon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dixon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dixon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dixon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dixon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dixon Apartments with Parking (4)
- Dixon Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dixon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dixon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dixon (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dixon (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dixon (2)
- Davis Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Vacaville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Woodland Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lemon Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (194)
- Parkway Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Florin Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Dixon?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Dixon?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Dixon?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Dixon should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Dixon may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Dixon. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.