859 Apartments for rent in Coto de Caza, CA with Gyms
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Garages (5)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Parking (5)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Coto de Caza Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Coto de Caza Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (11)
- San Clemente Apartments with Gyms (7)
We're not sure what it means to name a gated community after the Spanish phrase for a game preserve, but who cares -- this sun-drenched paradise is next to everything you could ever want and yet far removed from the distractions and noise of everyday life.
Coto de Caza is one of Orange County's oldest master-planned communities, meaning they thought long and hard about where each street, house, and tree would go before breaking ground in 1968. When they say master-planned, they mean it. Nothing was overlooked here. There are plenty of neighborhood amenities like baseball fields, basketball courts, a dog park, playgrounds, fitness centers, and miles of walking, hiking, and biking trails -- and that's before you get to the wilderness preserve park. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Coto de Caza renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.