209 Studio Apartments for rent in Campbell, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Campbell Accessible Apartments (4)
- Campbell Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Campbell Apartments with Garages (16)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Campbell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (25)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (15)
- Campbell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Campbell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Campbell Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Campbell (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Campbell (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Campbell (2)
- Saratoga Studio Apartments (2)
- Santa Clara Studio Apartments (2)
- Cupertino Studio Apartments (1)
- San Jose Studio Apartments (36)
- Sunnyvale Studio Apartments (9)
- Milpitas Studio Apartments (3)
- Mountain View Studio Apartments (8)
- Palo Alto Studio Apartments (3)
- Fremont Studio Apartments (5)
- East Palo Alto Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Campbell?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Campbell?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Campbell?
"God bless the concrete and the chaos it keeps / This town belongs to me / The wind from the ocean it whistles in trees / This town belongs to me." (-- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, "Campbell, CA" )See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Campbell living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Campbell during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.