421 Condos for rent in Berkeley, CA
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (7)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (23)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (48)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (7)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Berkeley is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Berkeley may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Berkeley that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.