1,246 Apartments for rent in Benicia, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Benicia Apartments with Garages (9)
- Benicia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Benicia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Benicia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Vine Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Hercules Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- American Canyon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pinole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Benicia?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Benicia?
Sacramento wasn't always the capital of California. Shocking, isn't it? Benicia was the state's capital from 1853 all the way to.... 1854.
The city has a number of historical sites, including the Camel Bar, The Clock Tower, and the Jefferson Street Mansion, all of which are worthy of exploring. The main shopping area is First Street and is truly like a snapshot of an old town, featuring antique stores, small boutique shops, and a few cafes. There's something about the old time charm here, so much so that the city was selected to be a part of the California Main Street Program. With Interstate 680 running through it and Cordelia Junction nearby, it is easy to get around the entire San Francisco Bay area from this area. Benecia, which is on the bank of the Carquinez Strait is worthy of exploration if you are looking for an apartment for rent in the San Francisco Bay Area. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Benicia renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.