147 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Altadena, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Altadena (2)
- Altadena Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Altadena Apartments with Garages (3)
- Altadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Altadena Apartments with Parking (6)
- Altadena Apartments with Pools (2)
- Altadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Altadena Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Altadena Furnished Apartments (3)
- Altadena Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Altadena (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Altadena (1)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- La Cañada Flintridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- San Marino 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East San Gabriel 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Gabriel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alhambra 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Arcadia 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
"In Altadena, I have found those qualities that make life worth living." - Zane Grey
Once home to the famed novelist Zane Grey, Altadena still retains much of its rural charm and character. Although it's technically part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, this place, with a population of less than 43,000, has little in common with LA. House property and sprawling mountains give many outlying neighborhoods the flavor of the Old West. However, residents can hop right back into modern civilization by visiting the town center, with its mixture of parks, farmer's markets and shops.
Having trouble with Craigslist Altadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Altadena provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Altadena. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.