532 Apartments for rent in Tumwater, WA with Balconies
- Tumwater Accessible Apartments (3)
- Tumwater Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Tumwater Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Tumwater Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Olympia Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lacey Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Shelton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- DuPont Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Yelm Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Belfair Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fircrest Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tumwater?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tumwater?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tumwater?
"Take me to the waterfall, let me walk along the wall. Nice day for a picnic basket; hope my shoes have got good traction. Water makes a scary sound, it wants to pull me, push me down. I better get used to it though; the tide is high the tides is low...It's a nice day at Tumwater falls. If it's not the water then it's nothing at all." (-Mirah, "Tumwater Falls")
Tumwater was settled way back in 1846, when a group of wild-eyed pioneers got it into their heads that they could use the nearby waterfalls to generate power using a giant water wheel. Today, Tumwater is quaint Washington town that nearly 20,000 people call home. This idyllic little piece of rural America is one of the most scenic and beautiful places to live, as it's situated near the southernmost point of Puget Sound and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Tumwater got its name from the native Chinook phrase "tumtum chuck", which means "waterfall" or "water rapids." As you might have figured out by now, the waterways and waterfalls are one of the most prominent features of this little town, and their influence can be found in myriad places. Tumwater is a member of the LOTT Clean Water Alliance, as well as the host of the LOTT Water Education Center at Budd Inlet. Environmentalists, rejoice! Vigilant oversight keeps these waters free of any toxic ooze or polluted yuckiness. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tumwater renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.