1,508 Apartments for rent in Tukwila, WA with Parking
- Tukwila Accessible Apartments (4)
- Tukwila Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Tukwila Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tukwila Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Tukwila Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tukwila Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tukwila Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Tukwila Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Tukwila Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Parking (4)
- SeaTac Apartments with Parking (7)
- Burien Apartments with Parking (12)
- Renton Apartments with Parking (53)
- White Center Apartments with Parking (7)
- Des Moines Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (11)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (51)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fairwood Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Tukwila?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Tukwila?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tukwila?
"Well I saw Godzilla, eat up Tukwila, then he went down he ate Renton for dessert. He couldn't stand the aroma, of the north side of Tacoma, so he gobbled up Puyallup with a burp. Now some folks saw him hurryin' down the south side of Burien, they all yelled out "oh, no!" He wandered into SeaTac and ordered a Big Mac..." (- Dave Phillips, "Godzilla Ate Tukwila")
The first inhabitants of Tukwila were Duwamish Indians who chose the name because it refers to the great number of hazelnut trees they found growing wild along the riverbanks. Settlers came and turned it into a farming community, and from there it grew into the Seattle suburb it is today. Tukwila's location at the junction of I-5 and I-405, along with it's proximity to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, make it very conveniently located, even if you're not Godzilla. Snow-capped volcanoes, emerald-green forests, and sandy shores await exploration.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tukwila? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Tukwila apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.