122 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (4)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Snoqualmie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Issaquah 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (13)
- Sammamish 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Maple Valley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Redmond 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (42)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (38)
- Newcastle 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Renton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (28)
- Woodinville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Kingsgate 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Snoqualmie offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Snoqualmie offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Snoqualmie. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.