101 Apartments for rent in Silverdale, WA with Balconies
- Silverdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (17)
- Silverdale Apartments with Pools (9)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tracyton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bremerton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (8)
- East Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Parkwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Vashon Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Silverdale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Silverdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silverdale?
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Silverdale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.