830 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Seattle (206)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (18)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (232)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (212)
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (190)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (438)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (365)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (292)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (314)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (467)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (57)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (401)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (415)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (39)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (407)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (435)
- Mercer Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Shoreline 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lake Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burien 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kirkland 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kenmore 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Tukwila 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Mountlake Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Seattle?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Seattle?
How expensive are studio apartments in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Seattle are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Seattle near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Seattle that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.