959 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ridgefield, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ridgefield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Parking (10)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Ridgefield Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- La Center Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Felida Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mount Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Salmon Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Helens Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Barberton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hazel Dell Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Walnut Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Battle Ground Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Minnehaha Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in Ridgefield that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.