84 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Olympia, WA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olympia (5)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Olympia (6)
- Olympia Accessible Apartments (4)
- Olympia Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Olympia Apartments with Garages (21)
- Olympia Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Olympia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Olympia Apartments with Parking (28)
- Olympia Apartments with Pools (7)
- Olympia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Olympia Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Olympia Luxury Apartments (29)
- Olympia Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Olympia (6)
- Tumwater 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lacey 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Steilacoom 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Artondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- University Place 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gig Harbor 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fircrest 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parkland 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tacoma 1 Bedroom Apartments (56)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Olympia?
Welcome to Olympia, the scenic Washington state capital, the home to the haven for higher education at The Evergreen State College and a wonderful place. If you’re in the market for a great apartment but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s find you that rental so you can start living here! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Olympia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Olympia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.