298 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Newcastle, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newcastle (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newcastle (1)
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (9)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (12)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Newcastle Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newcastle (5)
- Renton 2 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom Apartments (60)
- Mercer Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Issaquah 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Tukwila 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sammamish 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kent 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Redmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (52)
- SeaTac 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Newcastle?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Newcastle?
How expensive are studio apartments in Newcastle?
Naming opportunity: Newcastle was once a coal mining town. Today, this pretty town pays respect to its coal mining past with street names such as Coal Creek, Coal Creek Parkway and the China Creek Golf Course.
Newcastle is a beautiful inland city on the east side of King County, Washington. At the time of the last major census back in 2010, this town had a population of just more than 10,000 people - a number that continues to grow larger today. Newcastle was one of the first coal mining areas in Washington, and its railroad system linked to the Seattle region. Coal and lumber transported from Newcastle to Seattle by train provided development for both cities and offered vital roots of transportation via the Great Northern Railway system. Coal mining is no longer underway in Newcastle, but you can visit the remains of mines around town. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Newcastle are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Newcastle near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Newcastle that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.