2,152 Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (35)
- Renton Apartments with Pools (24)
- Tukwila Apartments with Pools (3)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (94)
- White Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- SeaTac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (24)
- Burien Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairwood Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mercer Island?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mercer Island?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mercer Island means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mercer Island could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.