1,047 Apartments for rent in Marysville, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marysville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Marysville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Marysville Apartments with Parking (16)
- Marysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Marysville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Garages (7)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (31)
- Snohomish Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eastmont Apartments with Garages (8)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Garages (12)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Garages (10)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Marysville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Marysville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marysville?
Driving round the Puget Sound / [...] /It's easy to astound /If someone needs you /But there's a bright side /How does that sound? -- From "Puget Sound" by Aim
The bright side to living in Marysville, Washington, is that you're just a hop, skip, jump -- or car ride -- from picturesque Puget Sound, north of Seattle. Once a sleepy little hamlet up the I-5 corridor, Marysville has taken on a vibrant and exciting life of its own recently. Its now a budding city, with an economy and population that are expanding faster than one of its famed native strawberry plants. And that's fast! For a small city, it has a lot of really big things going for it, including the presence of one of the more reputable casinos in the area and an upscale outlet mall that would make even Carrie Bradshaw dizzy. But the town strives to hold on to its heritage even as it speeds through its growing pains: Trips away from the tourist traps will land you in perfectly maintained parks, wide tree-lined streets, and museums proudly boasting their collections of things like old telephones. A 45-minute drive to Seattle, Marysville is close enough to allow its citizens all of the benefits of city life without all of the headaches. See more
Marysville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.