Simple rambler on .3 acres outside of city jurisdiction in Hawk's Prairie! Directly on I-5 only 3 blocks from exit 111, this home is on a very light traffic side street that is a mere 1 mile from plenty of food, shopping (including Costco, Home Depot, Walmart, and Safeway), and a short 8.5 mile drive to JBLM!
*Photos are from the empty home. It is currently lived in but i will still be doing showings!*
- Fur family is welcome! Dogs and cats must vaccinated, registered/licensed, no history of attacks.
- We welcome homesteaders, you can garden in the back yard or have up to 13 chickens and 4 minigoats (per county and zoning laws)!
- Dishwasher, refridgerator, glasstop range/oven, microwave, woodburning fireplace, 1-car attached garage with w/d hookups.
- North Thurston School District. Elementary: Olympic View, Middle: Salish, High: River Ridge.
- Many recent (2016 and on) updates and inspections (electrical, plumbing, water heater, microwave, oven range, floors, siding, interior paint, roof, septic, gutters, fireplace, bathroom tile and vanity, interior doors).
- Application, screening, leasing, and payments will be through Avail.co.
- No showing without application, but will show home before screening/signing.
- Screening fee is $55 per adult.
- Utilities paid by tenants.
- $2,000 security deposit and first month due by signing.