369 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Fife, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fife Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fife Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fife Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fife Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fife Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fife Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fife Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Milton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Edgewood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Federal Way 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Puyallup 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Pacific 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Tacoma 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (34)
- Sumner 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Parkland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Lakeland North 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- South Hill 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Fife, Washington, has come a long way from the days when only 135 people called it home and the highlight of the town was a dance hall with a balloon roof. It started as a crossroads in a valley filled with farmers, markets and shops -- and that's still what it's known for, even if it's on a bigger scale now.
Today, Fife is a pleasant suburb of Tacoma, WA, home to just more than 9,000 residents. Incorporated in 1957, the town is in a low, tide flat area. It may have been named for a well-regarded Tacoma lawyer, but Fife is very much its own place. The town has many businesses, as well as manufacturing facilities, fast food dining and small cafes, and a casino. As always, the town is a convenient crossroads, close to the Port of Tacoma, Interstate highway 5, and Highway 167. As a transportation hub, the town has welcomed many freight forwarding companies, as well as businesses devoted to travelers. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fife offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Fife offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fife. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.