30 Condos for Rent in Everett, WA
- Everett Accessible Apartments (21)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (33)
- Everett Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Everett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (59)
- Everett Apartments with Pools (29)
- Everett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Everett Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Everett Furnished Apartments (3)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Bothell West Condos for Rent (1)
- Bothell Condos for Rent (1)
- Woodinville Condos for Rent (1)
- Mountlake Terrace Condos for Rent (1)
- Kenmore Condos for Rent (1)
- Lake Forest Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Kirkland Condos for Rent (4)
- Shoreline Condos for Rent (1)
- Redmond Condos for Rent (6)
- Union Hill-Novelty Hill Condos for Rent (1)
Greetings, one and all, and congratulations for discovering the one-stop online shop for your apartment hunting misadventures in Everett, Washington! Situated 25 miles south of Seattle in the heart of the Puget Sound region, Everett is a popular residential destination. So how ‘bout it? Are you ready to pack up shop and find yourself a super sweet pad in Seattle’s little sis? Of course you are! But first take a quick peek at the following tips, tricks, and nuggets of info to make sure your migra...
Having trouble with Craigslist Everett? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Everett is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Everett may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Everett that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.