1,539 Apartments for rent in South Riding, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- South Riding Apartments with Garages (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Riding Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Riding Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Riding Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Riding Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brambleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Chantilly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- McNair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in South Riding?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in South Riding?
"Oh, lovely world,' thought Sarah, in love with life and all its varied richness." _ Winifred Holtby author, from the novel South Riding
It would be easy to assume that a place with a name like South Riding is famous for its horses, especially in Virginia, where the equestrian arts truly rule. But while it isn't hard to find equestrian farms, riding competitions and training on South Riding's outskirts, its name is actually meant to reflect the community's comfortable suburban lifestyle. The planned community of South Riding, otherwise known as South Riding Proprietary, takes its name from a fictitious community in England that epitomized upscale, comfy British living. That may seem like a strange concept to import to American suburban living, but South Riding's city-within-a-city concept has succeeded in creating a community in which residents have just about everything (beer, restaurants, museums, tennis -- whatever floats their boat) at their fingertips. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for South Riding renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.