1,413 Apartments for rent in Merrifield, VA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Parking (2)
- Vienna Apartments with Parking (11)
- Idylwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Parking (32)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Parking (7)
- Pimmit Hills Apartments with Parking (1)
- Fairfax Apartments with Parking (33)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (17)
- Annandale Apartments with Parking (12)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Merrifield?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Merrifield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Merrifield?
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Merrifield apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.