1,384 Apartments for rent in Lowes Island, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lowes Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lowes Island Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lowes Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cascades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dranesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Countryside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Herndon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Reston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- McNair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lowes Island?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lowes Island?
"She doesn't own a dress / Her hair is always a mess / You catch her stealin' she won't confess / She's beautiful. / Smokes a pack a day, but wait, that's me, but anyway / She doesn't care a thing, about that hair / She thinks I'm beautiful / Meet Virginia" -- Train
This little neighborhood in the city of Sterling likes to believe it's a part of the Great Falls area, even though they are technically in different counties. If you ask any of the 10,756, they'll tell you they live in Potomac Falls, which is true since it's considered one of the three main components of the Potomac Falls community. Lowes Island is also home to the AOL national headquarters, and contrary to popular belief, there are no actual islands here. There is however, a secret road behind the Estates section featuring steep hills, tight curves, and no cars. Any time a resident catches someone driving on the secret road, they call the police, which is good news for you -- your neighbors will watch your back. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lowes Island renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.