192 Apartments for Rent in Lincolnia, VA with Pools
- Lincolnia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lincolnia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lincolnia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Pools (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (4)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Pools (3)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (97)
- Falls Church Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lincolnia?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lincolnia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lincolnia?
"Now it takes me back to times on Lincoln Avenue / When you said you'd never get tired of the boy / that seemed to be so far from growing up / But we were different then." (-- Train,"Lincoln Avenue")
This little patch of land in Fairfax County, Virginia is an official census designated place according to US statistics. It is home to about 22,000 people and covers 2.9 square miles. This is a sparsely populated part of Virginia that is occupied by many family farms and horse ranches, which gives Lincolnia a unique, rural perspective. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lincolnia means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lincolnia could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.