113 Apartments for Rent in Woodburn, VA with Pools
- Woodburn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woodburn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodburn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woodburn Apartments with Parking (3)
- Woodburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Woodburn Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodburn Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mantua Apartments with Pools (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Pools (3)
- Idylwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vienna Apartments with Pools (6)
- Falls Church Apartments with Pools (22)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (21)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Pools (24)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Pools (2)
In Old English, woodburn means "streamlet through a shaded glen," which is an apt description of Woodburn in Fairfax County, Virginia. Lush green trees frame the sparkling waters of the Accotink Creek that runs through this area.
Just a hop, skip and jump away from D.C., Woodburn is a great option if you want to live in a rural area while enjoying all the benefits big city life has to offer. Woodburn, a census-designated place in Fairfax County, covers an area of just 2.78 square miles and had 8,480 residents in 2010. Folks in the area are friendly and involved in the community. They do seem to suffer from a bit of a snow phobia, though (or they are fond of snowball fights). See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Woodburn means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Woodburn could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.