4,037 Apartments for rent in Huntington, VA with Pools
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Huntington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Huntington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Huntington Apartments with Parking (11)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Huntington Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Huntington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (113)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Groveton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Pools (1)
- National Harbor Apartments with Pools (8)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Huntington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Huntington?
For being just 0.8 square miles, the city of Huntington sure does offer a lot. Head to the Huntington Metro Station and witness people come and go like the wind. You'll realize that this city is at an important intersection in the Washington, D.C., area.
Huntington's close access to Interstate 95 highlights the fact that Huntington is a launching pad and turning point within range of the nation's capital. On the western side of the Potomac River, Huntington, in many ways, is a great place to call home within the reach and influence of D.C.'s long arms. Yet, it's more than that. This little town next to Alexandria has a population of 11,267 and its own distinct way of doing things. While one trip to the metro station illustrates that people are always on the go here, ready to tackle Washington, an afternoon at Huntington Park signifies that some folks are also content just lounging around. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Huntington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Huntington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.