422 Furnished Apartments for rent in Chesapeake, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chesapeake Accessible Apartments (9)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Garages (44)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Parking (84)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Pools (38)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Chesapeake Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Chesapeake Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Chesapeake Luxury Apartments (120)
- Chesapeake Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Chesapeake (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Chesapeake?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Chesapeake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chesapeake?
If you’re looking for an East coast city packed to the brim with rural beauty, yet boasting all the comforts of suburban life, set your compass for Chesapeake, Virginia. For the rest of us not using compasses, just use this website; you are already on it, after all. As the state’s second largest city by land area, and third largest by population, Chesapeake still manages to embrace its history and natural scenery with roots dating back to the Virginia Colony in the 1600s. With a motto of “one in...See more
Furnished apartments in Chesapeake can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Chesapeake as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.