211 Apartments for rent in Brandermill, VA with Balconies
- Brandermill Apartments with Garages (4)
- Brandermill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brandermill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brandermill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Brandermill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brandermill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brandermill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brandermill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (130)
- Bellwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Short Pump Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brandermill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brandermill?
"Up men to your posts! Don't forget today that you are from old Virginia." -- George Edward Pickett, general in the Confederates States Army
Located about 30 minutes from Richmond International Airport in Midlothian, Virginia, Brandermill is made up of 3,700 custom homes over 2,444 acres, 450 of which are commercial. This also includes 8 miles of shoreline bordering the Swift Creek Reservoir, 15 miles of walking / biking paths and 3 community pools. Although its claim to fame as a "Best Planned Community in America" may be a little outdated because it was recognized in 1977, the architects of this community are not. They are constantly updating their building plans and permits, and building new commercial properties. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brandermill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.