143 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington (107)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (67)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (175)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (119)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (144)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (142)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (200)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (105)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (176)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (34)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (176)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (154)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (23)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (113)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (108)
- Bailey's Crossroads 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alexandria 2 Bedroom Apartments (114)
- Falls Church 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Lincolnia 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Friendship Heights Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Falls Church 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Washington 2 Bedroom Apartments (448)
- Huntington 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Rose Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Arlington?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington?
How expensive are studio apartments in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Arlington are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Arlington near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Arlington that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.