200 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Aquia Harbour, VA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Aquia Harbour (2)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Garages (3)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Parking (4)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Pools (3)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Aquia Harbour Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aquia Harbour Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Aquia Harbour (2)
- Stafford Courthouse 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Triangle 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Falmouth 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Montclair 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Neabsco 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Independent Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dale City 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fredericksburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Potomac Mills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Older than the United States and located just outside of Aquia Harbour, Aquia Church was built in 1757 and is a designated National Historic Landmark.
Aquia Harbour is an exclusive, gated community that serves as a commuter home base for workers traveling 15 miles to Fredericksburg, 45 miles to Washington, DC or 70 miles to the capital city of Richmond. If that last trek seems lengthy, that's because it is. But Aquia Harbour residents don't mind since they come home to their own slice of walled paradise every evening. Besides, a commuter bus runs daily from neighboring Stafford, Virginia, directly to the Pentagon and downtown DC. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Aquia Harbour provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Aquia Harbour. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.