454 Cheap Apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Cottonwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cottonwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sandy Cheap Apartments (4)
- Millcreek Cheap Apartments (2)
- Midvale Cheap Apartments (5)
- Murray Cheap Apartments (4)
- South Salt Lake Cheap Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Cheap Apartments (1)
- South Jordan Cheap Apartments (13)
- West Jordan Cheap Apartments (11)
- Salt Lake City Cheap Apartments (24)
- West Valley City Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Cottonwood Heights?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Cottonwood Heights?
Cottonwood Heights in Utah has been called a gateway to both the Big Cottonwood Canyon and Little Cottonwood Canyon. The majority of the town is made up of a ridge that separates the valleys of the canyons, and the ridge is covered in suburban housing and commercial development.
Cottonwood Heights is essentially a small suburb of Salt Lake City, and it offers good access to the big city amenities nearby and also the splendor of the outdoors in the nearby mountains. Cottonwood Heights is a beautiful and desireable area. The town regularly makes lists of the best places to live in the country, and it’s a popular place to rest your head if you love the outdoors or peaceful, quiet living. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Cottonwood Heights takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Cottonwood Heights by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Cottonwood Heights in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Cottonwood Heights.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Cottonwood Heights. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Cottonwood Heights.