2,111 Apartments for rent in Bountiful, UT with Pools
- Bountiful Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bountiful Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bountiful Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bountiful Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bountiful Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bountiful Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (47)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (7)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (8)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (4)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (13)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bountiful?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bountiful?
"Oh Bountiful, we're proud of you and of your red and grey! We'll fight for you with might for you and cheer you as you play! Unlowered shall these colors be whatever comes our way! So glorious in victory the mighty red and grey!" (-- Bountiful High Song)
Bountiful was named when its earliest settlers realized that they found paradise on Earth--but that is all subjective of course. The 42,500 residents of this 13.5 square mile city appreciate the proximity to jobs in Salt Lake City, without the problems associated with urban living. For a period, commuting to work was a nightmare and daily rush hour bottlenecks frustrated even the calmest drivers. However, in 2008, planners made significant changes to alleviate the problem, including the new Legacy Parkway and the state of the art Front Runner Commuter railway. Best of all, Front Runner Service is available until 2 a.m. on the weekends, so you can get home safely after a night on the town. Who knows, Bountiful might just be the paradise for you. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bountiful means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bountiful could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.