1,278 Apartments for rent in Windcrest, TX with Balconies
- Kirby Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Converse Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Universal City Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Olmos Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (724)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Windcrest?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Windcrest?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Windcrest renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.