2,684 Apartments for rent in White Settlement, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- White Settlement Accessible Apartments (3)
- White Settlement Apartments with Balconies (4)
- White Settlement Apartments with Garages (1)
- White Settlement Apartments with Gyms (3)
- White Settlement Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- White Settlement Apartments with Pools (4)
- White Settlement Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- White Settlement Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- White Settlement Furnished Apartments (1)
- White Settlement Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westworth Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- Benbrook Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Parking (187)
- Saginaw Apartments with Parking (2)
- Aledo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Azle Apartments with Parking (14)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Parking (4)
- Willow Park Apartments with Parking (19)
- Haltom City Apartments with Parking (9)
- Crowley Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in White Settlement?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in White Settlement?
How can I find a cheap apartment in White Settlement?
For a peek at what it's like to live in White Settlement, west of Fort Worth, pop in on the annual White Settlement Chicken Dance Festival and compete with nearly 200 contestants for a chance at the Turkey Leg Trophy. Who would have thought that your funky chicken dance skills would ever come in handy?
One of the original two settlements that ended up becoming Fort Worth, White Settlement sits on a clearly defined border within driving distance of the area's most popular attractions. The city is located on the southern shore of iconic Lake Worth and is defined to the east by NAS Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth. Military presence is a big factor and government jobs are plentiful. What's more, it's only a short drive to Arlington and Dallas to the east for entertainment and shopping galore, and undeveloped Benbrook Lake to the south when it's time to get away. White Settlement embodies the classic north Texas charm complete with festivals, parades and the ever-popular high school football on Friday nights. Summers are hot, winters are cool and there's always something going on. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some White Settlement apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.