1,875 Apartments for rent in Universal City, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Universal City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Universal City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Universal City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Universal City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Universal City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Universal City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Universal City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Universal City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Universal City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (4)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (6)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (7)
- Windcrest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (459)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Universal City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Universal City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Universal City?
Often referred to as, "The gate to Randolph Air Force Base," Universal City has become home to more than just the military.
With a total area of 5.7 square miles, this small city in Bexar County (say it like "bear" if you want to fit in with the locals) just 15 miles northeast of San Antonio is becoming increasingly popular with city dwellers who seek to escape the madness of traffic, packed streets or neighborhoods, and the incessant drone of the big city. Established back in 1960, Universal City is the perfect gateway to excellent camping and hiking, mouth-watering BBQ and a quality of life that fosters growth and development for the residents who choose to call this place home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Universal City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Universal City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.