4,452 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Timberwood Park, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Timberwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bulverde Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hollywood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Castle Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Scenic Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Windcrest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alamo Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Balcones Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Universal City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
Part of what makes Timberwood Park so spirited is Rebecca Creek Distillery. This company creates craft batches of spirited vodka and whiskey, bringing an old and genuinely artisan practice of distilling small batches with exceptional quality back into fashion.
With a populations of 13,447 residents and growing, the city of Timberwood Park encompasses a 19 square mile area with an elevation of 1,243 feet above sea level. It's a little shocking to realize Texas isn't completely flat -- it's far from it, in fact. This marks the beginning of the Texas Hill Country, a stunningly gorgeous area year-round that's known for its rolling hills, fragrant Cedar and Juniper, and large Bald Cypress trees banking streams and rivers. See more
Finding an apartment in Timberwood Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.