273 Apartments for Rent in Timberwood Park, TX with Pools
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Timberwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Timberwood Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Timberwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bulverde Apartments with Pools (1)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Pools (2)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (4)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Olmos Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Universal City Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (486)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Timberwood Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Timberwood Park?
Part of what makes Timberwood Park so spirited is Rebecca Creek Distillery. This company creates craft batches of spirited vodka and whiskey, bringing an old and genuinely artisan practice of distilling small batches with exceptional quality back into fashion.
With a populations of 13,447 residents and growing, the city of Timberwood Park encompasses a 19 square mile area with an elevation of 1,243 feet above sea level. It's a little shocking to realize Texas isn't completely flat -- it's far from it, in fact. This marks the beginning of the Texas Hill Country, a stunningly gorgeous area year-round that's known for its rolling hills, fragrant Cedar and Juniper, and large Bald Cypress trees banking streams and rivers. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Timberwood Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Timberwood Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.