325 Studio Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in The Colony (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (1)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hebron Studio Apartments (1)
- Little Elm Studio Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Studio Apartments (2)
- Frisco Studio Apartments (9)
- Carrollton Studio Apartments (2)
- Addison Studio Apartments (4)
- Plano Studio Apartments (9)
- Farmers Branch Studio Apartments (4)
- Richardson Studio Apartments (2)
- Flower Mound Studio Apartments (2)
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of The Colony living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in The Colony during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.