4,073 Accessible Apartments for rent in Stafford, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stafford Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Stafford Apartments with Parking (10)
- Stafford Apartments with Pools (10)
- Stafford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stafford Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Stafford Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Land Accessible Apartments (7)
- Mission Bend Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hedwig Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (14)
- Cinco Ranch Accessible Apartments (3)
- Houston Accessible Apartments (388)
- Pearland Accessible Apartments (9)
- Jersey Village Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rosenberg Accessible Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Stafford?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Stafford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stafford?
Stafford was once known as Stafford's Point, this city grew around a plantation that William Stafford had to rebuild after a Mexican general burned it down during the Texas Revolution.
Stafford, which now has a population well over 17,500, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, began with very humble beginnings. In fact, there were only 50 people living there in 1884. The population rose and fell, even dropping to 100 in 1914 after having reached a peak of 300, before experiencing a huge boom after 1946. Even with an ever-increasing population, however, the city has managed to set aside over 35 acres of land as municipal parks.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stafford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Stafford with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Stafford. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.