217 Apartments in Schertz
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Schertz Apartments with Garages (14)
- Schertz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Schertz Apartments with Parking (17)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (9)
- Schertz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Schertz Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Schertz Furnished Apartments (1)
- Schertz Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cibolo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Universal City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Converse Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (6)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bulverde Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (348)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Schertz?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Schertz?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Schertz?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Schertz renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.