3,330 Apartments for rent in Sachse, TX with Garages
- Sachse Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sachse Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sachse Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sachse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sachse Apartments with Parking (4)
- Sachse Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sachse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sachse Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sachse Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rowlett Apartments with Garages (7)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Wylie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (25)
- Lavon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rockwall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (49)
- Fate Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sachse?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sachse?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sachse?
Sachse: The town that started out with a land purchase by a 25-year-old man, and one that began growing when that man had to sell acres of land to cover the bond of a fleeing convict.
Though the story of Sachse's founder, William Sachse, losing land due to signing the bond of a convict who would eventually flee makes the town sound dangerous and exhilarating, the story of the town being founded around a cotton mill expresses its level of danger a bit more. Sachse, though it has a relatively dense population, actually is a quaint little city where people can sit back and relax. The city's website literally brags about the winner of the state's backhoe competition living there. Yeah, it's that kind of exciting. See more
Sachse apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.