1,018 Apartments for rent in Fate, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fate Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fate Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Fate Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fate Apartments with Parking (12)
- Fate Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fate Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fate Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rockwall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Royse City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lavon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Josephine Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wylie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rowlett Apartments with Garages (7)
- Caddo Mills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sachse Apartments with Garages (2)
- Forney Apartments with Garages (6)
- Farmersville Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fate?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fate?
"When I die I may not go to heaven / I don't know if they let cowboys in / If they don't just let me go to Texas, Boy! / Texas is as close as I've been." --Texas (When I Die) by Tanya Tucker
Located a few miles northeast of Dallas, the city of Fate encompasses a 6.8 square mile area along I-30, just east of Lake Ray Hubbard. The city's name is derived from one of the early settlers of the area and was actually a nickname that Lafayette Brown's wife used to call him. The town was settled in 1880 and incorporated in 1908, but few actually began to move here until after 2000. Now, the population has blossomed to include 7,442 people, and the economic growth is expected to continue. Because of the recent influx of residents, most of the apartment complexes in this gorgeous little city are brand spankin' new and ready for the loving care of new tenants! See more
Fate apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.