3,694 Apartments for rent in Rowlett, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rowlett Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rowlett Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rowlett Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rowlett Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rowlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rowlett Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rowlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rowlett Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rowlett Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sachse Apartments with Parking (3)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (31)
- Rockwall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wylie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lavon Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mesquite Apartments with Parking (13)
- Fate Apartments with Parking (16)
- Richardson Apartments with Parking (33)
- Forney Apartments with Parking (6)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Rowlett?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Rowlett?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rowlett?
Rowlett, Texas, is a scenic community along Lake Ray Hubbard. Hubbard presided over the Dallas Parks and Recreation System board from 1943 to 1972.Touted to be a city on the water and on the move, Rowlett lives up to its slogan with 30 miles of shoreline along Lake Hubbard and most of its population flocking to Dallas to put bread on the table. Aside from being a bedroom community for a heavyweight like Dallas, Rowlett has much to offer on its own (shame, the Dallas Cowboys didn't realize this).
A lakefront community with much of its history rooted in cotton industry, this city has become the home of 56,000 people that is poised for economic growth that just might make the Cowboys' big-wigs. If you'd like to be in the thick of the development, looking at apartments for rent is first in order.
Having trouble with Craigslist Rowlett? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Rowlett apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.