7,480 Apartments for rent in Mesquite, TX with Balconies
- Mesquite Accessible Apartments (7)
- Mesquite Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mesquite Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Mesquite Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mesquite Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mesquite Apartments with Pools (11)
- Mesquite Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mesquite Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mesquite Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mesquite Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Forney Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Rowlett Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (465)
- Sachse Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rockwall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Fate Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Wylie Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mesquite?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mesquite?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mesquite?
Welcome to Mesquite, a small town that is holding onto that true southern flavor in an age where big-city skyscrapers and suburban McMansions plague the cities and suburbs of Texas. Mesquite is simple, down-to-earth, crazy about football, and the best place in the south to witness real cowboys doing their thing, especially when the rodeo season comes around.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mesquite? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mesquite renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.