812 Studio Apartments for rent in Manor, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manor Accessible Apartments (2)
- Manor Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Manor Apartments with Garages (13)
- Manor Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Manor Apartments with Parking (15)
- Manor Apartments with Pools (9)
- Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Manor (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manor (1)
- Pflugerville Studio Apartments (2)
- Round Rock Studio Apartments (3)
- Austin Studio Apartments (149)
- West Lake Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Cedar Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Georgetown Studio Apartments (2)
- Leander Studio Apartments (1)
- Buda Studio Apartments (1)
- Bartlett Studio Apartments (7)
- Kyle Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Manor?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Manor?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Manor?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Manor living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Manor during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.